Welcome to the Superior Endeavors’ service and support web page! The purpose of this web page is to provide information on how to access Superior Endeavors’ service and support resources and manage your relationship with SEI.
Access to Technology Service and Support
One challenge we face is how to improve the support our clients receive while balancing the workload between the members of our crew. Our goal is to respond quickly to service requests and to assign the most capable and available support resource. To accomplish this goal, we have three ways for our clients to notify us and open a service request in our ConnectWise® Professional Services Automation (PSA) system:
- E-Mail support requests to SEI Support
- Login to the Superior Endeavors’ ConnectWise® PSA portal at https://na.myconnectwise.net/sei and open a service request directly in our ConnectWise® PSA system
- Call us at (952) 445-8679 [MN Clients] or (701) 829-7907 [ND Clients] and select option 3, Technical Support. Depending on your contracted service level, select from one of the two options below:
- Option 1: Protected Harbor® Total Desktop Care clients (7 by 24 help desk, immediate response)
- Option 2: Break/fix clients (8 AM to 5 PM M-F, best effort response)
All three of these contact methods automatically opens a service request allowing any of our system engineers to respond. This variety of support access methods ensures the fastest response to service requests and allows our clients to choose the service access method(s) that is/are best for them.
Manage My Relationship with SEI
Managing your relationship with SEI is defined by two components. The sections below describe these in more detail.
If you need to manage your SEI account, there are two tools that can help:
- Login to the Superior Endeavors’ ConnectWise® PSA portal at https://na.myconnectwise.net/sei. This account management portal provides access to your invoicing, service requests, payment history, configurations, and a variety of reports.
- Login to the Superior Endeavors’ payment portal at https://sei.connectboosteronline.com to manage your payment methods and payments (one-time, scheduled, and recurring).
The services and solutions that SEI offers can be managed using a variety of online tools. Each client is unique, and to accommodate that uniqueness, we have created the ‘My SEI Client Portal’. The My SEI Portal can be accessed at http://www.superior-endeavors.com/mysei. The portal displays information on the specific services and solutions SEI is providing along with links to the online tools that manage these services .
Let us know how we can improve our relationship! Contact your SEI sales representative or e-mail Sales@Superior-Endeavors.com.